Skip to content
- To make simple syrup, simply combine equal parts sugar and water and stir until fully dissolved. No need to heat treat if you are making within 3 days of use. Please refrigerate.
- You can usually squeeze .75 oz out of 1 lime but I always recommend having a few extra around in case the limes are on the dry side.
- To make agave syrup or honey syrup, use the 3:1 ratio. Three parts honey or agave to one part water.
- Please, please use fresh juice! Buying real citrus and squeezing it day of is the best thing you can do for quality cocktails.
- I have listed some common tools, but people don't stress over this! You can use mason jars, chopsticks and more. Get creative and stay comfortable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.